Subject: [OMPI devel] Fwd: GNU autoconf 2.69 released [stable]
From: Jeffrey Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-25 09:44:01

There are a number of new Autoconf macros that would be useful for OMPI's Fortran configury. Meaning: we have klugearounds in our existing configury, but the new AC 2.69 macros are Better.

How would people feel about upgrading the autoconf requirement on the trunk to AC 2.69?

(Terry: please add this to the agenda for next Tuesday; thanks)

Begin forwarded message: