Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] trunk regressions
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-10 09:40:26

I looked closer at the MTT output, Terry, and loop_spawn is actually behaving correctly. The problem is that (a) the test creates more children than allocated slots, and (b) the tests are being executed in a managed environment, and so we enforce the slot limit. The solution is to set the --oversubscribe flag so that ORTE knows it is okay to run more procs than allocated slots.

Set that and it will run just fine.