Subject: [OMPI devel] trunk regressions
From: TERRY DONTJE (terry.dontje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-09 09:17:01

After looking at Oracles MTT results there seem to be a (some??)
regressions between r26240 and 26249 detected by the ibm and intel tests
suites. An example of this is the failures in the comm_join, final and
loop_spawn tests of the ibm test suite as seen in
http://www.open-mpi.org/mtt/index.php?do_redir=2055.

Note, I've seen similar errors detected by IU runs too.

I'll look further into this but I thought I would post this just in case
someone else has seen this.

Developer Tools Engineering | +1.781.442.2631
Oracle *- Performance Technologies*
95 Network Drive, Burlington, MA 01803