Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: New Fortran bindings
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-05 13:26:40

All of the ones I am adding :) [most of the codes I am working with at
the moment use the fortran interfaces]

I think the 'example' extension is the only one that has f77
interfaces at the moment. My off-trunk branches have f77/f90
interfaces to their mpiext interfaces.

I'm willing to help test/debug, but I don't know enough about the new
{fortran+build system} to do the work.

-- Josh

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 1:08 PM, Jeffrey Squyres <jsquyres_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Apr 5, 2012, at 12:30 PM, Josh Hursey wrote:
>
>> What is the state of 'mpiext' with this patch? From glancing at the
>> branch it doesn't look like it has been touched.
>
> Yeah, I've been thinking about this -- especially since you committed something relevant to mpiext the other day.
>
> You're right -- it hasn't been touched.
>
> How many extensions currently have fortran in them?
>
> --
> Jeff Squyres
> jsquyres_at_[hidden]

Joshua Hursey