Subject: [OMPI devel] Developers Meeting
From: Barrett, Brian W (bwbarre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-03 11:44:24

Hi all -

There is discussion of attempting to have a developers meeting this
summer. We haven't had one in a while and people thought it would be good
to work through some of the ideas on how to implement features for 1.7.
We don't have a location yet, but possibilities include Los Alamos and San
Jose. To help us get an idea of who can attend, please add your
information to the doodle poll below.

Note that the missing week in July is the MPI Forum in Chicago.

  Brian W. Barrett
  Dept. 1423: Scalable System Software
  Sandia National Laboratories