Subject: [OMPI devel] Developers Meeting
From: Barrett, Brian W (bwbarre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-03 11:44:24

Hi all -

There is discussion of attempting to have a developers meeting this
summer. We haven't had one in a while and people thought it would be good
to work through some of the ideas on how to implement features for 1.7.
We don't have a location yet, but possibilities include Los Alamos and San
Jose. To help us get an idea of who can attend, please add your
information to the doodle poll below.

  http://www.doodle.com/cei3ve3qyeer9bv9

Note that the missing week in July is the MPI Forum in Chicago.

Brian

--
  Brian W. Barrett
  Dept. 1423: Scalable System Software