Subject: [OMPI devel] Regarding the Installation of Open MPI in Amazon EC2 cloud by using UNIVA cluster
From: seshendra seshu (seshu199_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-30 20:20:56

HI,
This is seshendra, presently doing my Master thesis.
I have trying to install openMPI on cloud provided by Aamazon EC2, the
problem is"i have configured the 3 node cluster which was supported by
UNIVA in amazon, then i have installed open MPI on all the nodes, but when i
tried to run the MPI programs Then i have got an libmpi.so is not
installed and how to connect the other nodes in cluster to participate in
computing the problem that is parallely executing the program.So can you
please guide in configuring the Open MPI in cloud with the nodes present
in the cluster"

--
 WITH REGARDS
M.L.N.Seshendra