Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Openmpi-1.5.3 issue " initialization failure on /dev/ipath (err=23)"
From: Raju (brajuk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-29 11:34:37

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for that i will contact them... as i mentioned earlier.. OpenMPI
developers has provided the solution that we need to set the value for
 PSM_SHAREDCONTEXTS_MAX="some value"....

I kept in input file as export PSM_SHAREDCONTEXTS_MAX=16.. Correct me i
have to do it same way or any other ways...

Regards
Raju...