Subject: [OMPI devel] Debugger question
From: Barrett, Brian W (bwbarre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-26 13:17:17

Hi all -

In ompi/debuggers/predefined_gap_test.c, there's set of tests looking at
all the fields in a window structure. The other source files in
ompi/debuggers/ don't seem to use most of those fields (since they really
shouldn't be useful to a debugger anyway). I removed some of the fields
as part of my MPI-3 RMA changes; is there anything I need to do other than
remove those GAP_CHECK() calls in the test code?

Thanks,

Brian

--
  Brian W. Barrett