Subject: [OMPI devel] Remove Portals support?
From: Barrett, Brian W (bwbarre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-23 09:56:44

Hi all -

This is not an RFC, but more a question for the community. Is anyone still actively using the Portals MTL/BTLs? We're not at Sandia. I know ORNL was using it at one point. SNL probably can't do much in the way of support anymore, so if no one wants them, it might make sense to remove the Portals MTL/BTL for 1.7. Of course, I'll continue supporting all the Portals4 code :).

Brian