Subject: [OMPI devel] 1.5.5rc4 posted
From: Jeffrey Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-19 12:18:48

We're getting close. I swear! 1.5.5rc4 is posted:

    http://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/v1.5/

Fixes since rc3:

- MXM fixes
- Coll tuned fixes for large data (> 2GB)
- Fix "external" hwloc component build
- Fix pmi modex so local/node ranks are correctly assigned
- Print error when mpool fails to register memory
- Cleanup --prefix handling by mpirun
- Fix Opteron "Interlagos" / "Valencia" process binding
- Update Grid Engine to support multiple queues