Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI svn-full] svn:open-mpi r26106
From: Jeffrey Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-09 13:35:40

On Mar 9, 2012, at 1:32 PM, Nathan Hjelm wrote:

> An mpool that is aware of local processes lru's will solve the problem in most cases (all that I have seen)

I agree -- don't let words in my emails make you think otherwise. I think this will fix "most" problems, but undoubtedly, some will still occur.

What's your timeline for having this ready -- should it go to 1.5.5, or 1.6?

More specifically: if it's immanent, and can go to v1.5, then the openib message is irrelevant and should not be used (and backed out of the trunk). If it's going to take a little bit, I'm ok leaving the message in v1.5.5 for now.