Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI svn-full] svn:open-mpi r26118
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-08 17:08:33

Josh,

Open MPI already have a similar function in the communicator part, function that is not exposed to the upper layer. I think that using the code in ompi_comm_compare (the second part that compare groups) is sound proof. Moreover, if now we have an ompi_group_compare function you should use it in the ompi_comm_compare to ease the readability of the code.

  Regards,
    george.