Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Problem with the openmpi-default-hostfile (on the trunk)
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-28 04:54:15

I'll see what I can do when next I have access to a slurm machine - hopefully in a day or two.

Are you sure you are at the top of the trunk? I reviewed the code, and it clearly detects that the default hostile is empty and ignores it if so. Like I said, I'm not seeing this behavior, and neither are the slurm machines on MTT.