Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Odd build breakage seen with 1.5.5rc2
From: Paul Hargrove (phhargrove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-26 17:42:52

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 6:37 AM, Ralph Castain <rhc_at_[hidden]> wrote:
[snip]

> In the example you gave, the library you were adding ("dummy mt") has a
> space in it. We don't handle that case - that was my point.

But "dummy mt" was injected by the broken configure logic, not by me. It
was the SYMPTOM not the cause. So, I missed the point you were making.

> However, your other note is also correct - the vpath builds need to be
> fixed with the other CMR.
>
> [snip]

Yup. Even at 2am I know enough about how things work around here to
eventually find the "other CMR", once I knew in general terms what I was
looking for.

-Paul

Future Technologies Group