Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Odd build breakage seen with 1.5.5rc2
From: Paul Hargrove (phhargrove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-26 03:32:59

I don't think the GNU autotools all work correctly for pathnames with
spaces.
So, I don't that is not something to worry too much about for the moment.

HOWEVER, there are NO spaces in my srcdir, blddir, or even in prefix.
There are no characters other than "[-._/0-9a-zA-Z]".
So, how then am I hitting this problem?

I've been testing just fine 1 day before w/o seeing this problem.
It is possible something changed in my testing setup, but I can't recall
anything.

I am going to keep poking at this, but would appreciate any clues as to
where to look.

-Paul

Future Technologies Group