Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] btl/openib: get_ib_dev_distance doesn't see processes as bound if the job has been launched by srun
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-17 09:03:53

On Feb 16, 2012, at 8:16 AM, nadia.derbey_at_[hidden] wrote:

> Could you please move it to v1.5 (do I need to fill a CMR)?

Just to clarify - you're asking for the patch to set WHOLE_SYSTEM when we load the hwloc topology, right?

If so, please file a CMR. Note that there's some differences between how hwloc is used between the trunk and the v1.5 branch; the same commit may not apply exactly from the trunk to v1.5.

For corporate legal information go to: