Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] trunk build failed when configured with --disable-hwloc
From: Paul H. Hargrove (PHHargrove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-15 16:16:44

Thanks, Ralph.

I am a little deficient in the autotools department.
So, I will probably only be able to retest after a new trunk tarball is
generated tonight.

In the meantime I might be able to get more info on the config.h problem.
If I add -save-temps to CFLAGS I should be able to examine the .i file
w/o and w/ --disable-hwloc.
That will either prove or disprove what I've claimed is happening.

-Paul

On 2/15/2012 5:47 AM, Ralph Castain wrote:
> Built on Linux --without-hwloc as well, with the fix.
>
> On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 3:13 AM, Ralph Castain <rhc_at_[hidden]
> <mailto:rhc_at_[hidden]>> wrote:
>
> Hi Paul
>
> The rank_file component should not attempt to build if
> --without-hwloc is given - I've fixed that now. Thanks for
> reporting it.
>
> With that fix, I was able to build the trunk on Mac - testing
> Linux now. I haven't checked for the config.h confusion you
> report, though - just noting that it built.

Future Technologies Group