Subject: [OMPI devel] Matched probe support
From: Barrett, Brian W (bwbarre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-08 16:12:57

All -

With r25865, the trunk now has support for the MPI-3 matched probe
functionality. Currently, all PMLs other than OB1 will throw a not
implemented error when mprobe, improbe, mrecv, or imrecv are called. I
will adding support to CM for matched probe (which will likely require
changes to the MTL interface) in the near future. The owners of the
following PMLs will need to update their PMLs to support matched probe.
For most of them, I believe that copying the changes to the OB1 PML should
be sufficient.

  bfo
  crcpw csum
  dr

If you have any questions, feel free to bug me.

Brian

--
  Brian W. Barrett
  Dept. 1423: Scalable System Software