Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] 1.4.5rc4 is out
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-31 17:49:41

On Jan 31, 2012, at 4:53 PM, Paul H. Hargrove wrote:

> Which hwloc branch is destined for ompi-1.5.5?
> Once I known I can test the appropriate hwloc RC on all my platforms.

1.3.latest, so

It's not that far from what is already in hwloc 1.5, but there were a few additional bug fixes, so it seems like a good idea to do an actual final hwloc 1.3.x release and put that in OMPI 1.5.x/1.6.x so that it can have a long shelf life.

Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: