Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] 1.4.5rc3 released
From: Paul H. Hargrove (PHHargrove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-30 18:17:02

I don't plan to rerun the dozens of different platforms for which I
reported 1.4.5rc2 as PASSing.
I will try to recheck all the FAILure cases I reported.

If anybody wants me to retest any specific platforms, please let me know.

I do see that Terry did NOT yet add "use CXX=CC but not CXX=sunCC" to
the README.

-Paul

On 1/30/2012 2:25 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
> A few little fixes incorporated; posted in the usual location:
>
> http://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/v1.4/
>
> The shared library versions still need to be updated before final release.
>
> ----
>
> Combined patch from Fujitsu. Fixes a collections of typos over the
> code and man pages.
>
> Modify Solaris Studio Complier notes about using xarch
>
> Fixes #2967: pretty much copy the text from MPI-2.2 in the description
> of the group argument to MPI_COMM_CREATE.
>
> Fixes #2844: ensure to take the value of --with(out)-memory-manager
> into account when configuring the components of the faramework. If
> --without-memory-manager was given, then we really don't want any
> memory managers to be used.
>
> NEWS and README updated

Future Technologies Group