Subject: [OMPI devel] Pessimist Event Logger
From: Hugo Daniel Meyer (meyer.hugo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-27 10:21:19

Hello @ll.

George, i'm using some pieces of the pessimist vprotocol. I've observed
that when you do a send, you call vprotocol_receiver_event_flush and here
the macro *__VPROTOCOL_RECEIVER_SEND_BUFFER* is called. I've noticed that
here you try send a copy of the message to process 0 using the el_comm.
This section of code is never executed, at least in my examples. So, the
message is never sent to the Event Logger, am i correct with this? I think
that this is happening because the *
mca_vprotocol_pessimist.event_buffer_length* is always 0.

Is there something that i've got to turn on, or i will have to modify this
behavior manually to connect and send messages to the EL?

Thanks in advance.

Hugo Meyer