Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] 1.4.5rc2 testing linux/ppc/IBM
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-27 08:24:05

On Jan 27, 2012, at 12:45 AM, Paul H. Hargrove wrote:

> On this cluster, statfs() is returning ENOENT, which is breaking opal_path_nfs().
> So, these results are with test/opal/util/opal_path_nfs.c "disabled".

Paul -- can you explain this a little more? There should be logic in there to effectively handle ENOENT's, meaning that if we get a non-ESTALE error, we try again with the directory name. This is repeated until we get to "/" -- so there should definitely be at least one case where statfs() is *not* returning ENOENT.

Is that not happening?

For corporate legal information go to: