Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] OpenMPI 1.5.x and MPI 2.2
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-23 09:53:35

On Jan 21, 2012, at 10:43 AM, Kenneth Lloyd wrote:

> To what extent is distributed MPI_Graph (MPI 2.2) supported in OpenMPI 1.5.x?

George nominally finished the work, but we haven't taken the time to finish putting it through QA/hardening it up. This was primary due to lack of user interest -- no one asked for it, so we didn't allocate much/any time to it.

What's your interest level? Just curious? Gotta have it? Somewhere in between?

For corporate legal information go to: