Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] autogen.sh generates broken configure onFreeBSD-8.2
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-21 10:13:38

Don't need to re-run autogen if you edit a make file.am.

To avoid older config.foo files, you might be able to edit configur directly, or upgrade Autotools...? I am specifically wondering if the config.guess issues you ran into are from te results that we return from our config.foo files or the ones from your Autotools.

Sent from my phone. No type good.