Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Nodes already filled when spawning
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-15 13:22:31

This is fixed, to a degree, with r25659. However, note that there is one big change that occurred back when we first committed the mapping change.

As I noted at that time, we changed the default for RM-given allocations to be no-oversubscribe. So your MTTs may well fail if they weren't updated as all those tests oversubscribe the nodes, and are running in RM environments.