Subject: [OMPI devel] Nodes already filled when spawning
From: TERRY DONTJE (terry.dontje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-15 10:37:09

Last night MTT test results for 1.7a1r25652 from IU and Oracle is
showing failures during some of the spawn tests see
http://www.open-mpi.org/mtt/index.php?do_redir=2036.

Essentially, the test are failing with the message:

All nodes which are allocated for this job are already filled.

I wonder if this is related to some of the hostfile changes done lately. Anyways, I am
working on narrowing down the revision that introduced that but if someone figures this out
before me that would be great.

Oracle
Developer Tools Engineering | +1.781.442.2631
Oracle *- Performance Technologies*
95 Network Drive, Burlington, MA 01803

picture