Subject: [OMPI devel] RFC: Fix for 2157 (mpool/rdma change)
From: Nathan Hjelm (hjelmn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-30 19:33:07

Attached is a fix for ticket 2157. Changes:
  - Rename the mru_list to lru_list. lru_list make more sense as it is a list of the Least Recently Used cached registrations.
  - If a memory registration fails because we are out of resources deregister the least recently used cached registration and try again. Give up when the lru is empty.

This patch addresses 2157 but it might also have a positive impact on a number of other tickets related to the exhaustion of registered memory.

If there are no objections I will apply this change to the trunk and CMR it to 1.4.5 and 1.5.4.

Timeout: 7 days, Dec 7, 2011

What: fix for ticket 2157

Question? Comments? Objections?

-Nathan