Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: new btl descriptor flags
From: Rolf vandeVaart (rvandevaart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-29 18:23:04

This may seem trivial, but should we name them:

#define MCA_BTL_DES_FLAGS_PUT 0x0010
#define MCA_BTL_DES_FLAGS_GET 0x0020

Although I see there is some inconsistency in how these flags are named, two of the three original ones have "BTL_DES_FLAGS" in them.

Rolf

rvandevaart_at_[hidden]
781-275-5358

confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by