Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [BUG?] OpenMPI with openib on SPARC64: Signal: Bus error (10)
From: Lukas Razik (linux_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-23 11:05:38

TERRY DONTJE <terry.dontje_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Nuts!!! Ok I am going to have to think about this a little more.  Do you have the ability to configure and remake your ompi install? I might want to have you add some stuff to help me track this down some more if you can recompile your ompi.

As I wrote you I've already built the binutils, compiler, kernel, the whole OFED stack and openmpi-1.4.4 (with --enable-debug) from their sources. So it's no problem for me to apply patches you send me on any of the source packages and to build them. :)

BTW:

In the morning I've taken the newest binutils-2.22, gcc-4.6.2 etc. and built them. Now, with this new "SDK", I try to builtd the whole OFED stack. Maybe the new gcc handles something differently...

>Note, tomorrow and Friday are holiday's here in the U.S. so I won't
    probably get to responding to any email until Monday after today.

Thanks for this hint!

Regards,
Lukas