Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Bull Vendor ID disappeared from IB ini file
From: Rolf vandeVaart (rvandevaart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-07 10:00:18

Actually, I think you are off by which commit undid the change. It was this one. And the message does suggest it might have caused problems.

https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/changeset/23764
Timestamp:
    09/17/10 19:04:06 (12 months ago)
Author:
    rhc
Message:
    WARNING: Work on the temp branch being merged here encountered problems with bugs in subversion. Considerable effort has gone into validating the branch. However, not all conditions can be checked, so users are cautioned that it may be advisable to not update from the trunk for a few days to allow MTT to identify platform-specific issues.
   This merges the branch containing the revamped build system based around converting autogen from a bash script to a Perl program. Jeff has provided emails explaining the features contained in the change.
    Please note that configure requirements on components HAVE CHANGED. For example. a configure.params file is no longer required in each component directory. See Jeff's emails for an explanation.