Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] TIPC BTL code ready for review
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-23 10:35:08

I added your fixes to https://bitbucket.org/jsquyres/ompi-tipc.

> And about configure.m4, sorry I was not clear before, tipc.h is under /usr/include/linux/tipc.h, not under include directly.

Can you edit your configure.m4 directly and test it and whatnot? I provided the configure.m4 as a starting point for you. :-) It shouldn't be hard to make it check linux/tipc.h instead of tipc.h. I'm happy to give you direct write access to the bitbucket, if you want it.

As we've discussed off-list, we can't take the code upstream until the contributor agreement is signed, unfortunately.

> I have done some tests using tools like NetPIPE, osu and IMB and the result shows that TIPC BTL has a better performance
> than TCP BTL.

Great! Can you share any results?

Have you been able to compare it to the sm BTL?

For corporate legal information go to: