Subject: [OMPI devel] MPI_Errhandler_fatal_c failure
From: TERRY DONTJE (terry.dontje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-18 09:23:10

I am seeing the intel test suite tests MPI_Errhandler_fatal_c and
MPI_Errhandler_fatal_f fail with an oob failure quite a bit I have not
seen this test failing under MTT until the epoch code was added. So I
have a suspicion the epoch code might be at fault. Could someone
familiar with the epoch changes (Wesley) take a look at this failure.

Note this intermittently fails but fails for me more times than not.
Attached is a log file of a run that succeeds followed by the failing
run. The piece of concern are the messages involving
mca_oob_tcp_msg_recv and below.

thanks,

--
Oracle
Developer Tools Engineering | +1.781.442.2631

picture