Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] TIPC BTL code ready for review
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-17 09:53:15

I put it here:

    https://bitbucket.org/jsquyres/ompi-tipc/overview

You can clone that repo with the Mercurial distributed version control tool.

I'll add a configure.m4 shortly; possibly today. You can test it for me. :-)

For the SM stuff, perhaps TIPC should just have a higher priority than the SM BTL -- that would naturally rank it above SM. Is TIPC's same-node performance better than SM's?

On Aug 17, 2011, at 9:36 AM, Xin He wrote:

> It is a single component.
>
> And could someone write a configure file for me?
>
> structure sockaddr_tipc (defined in tipc.h)is a good sign we have tipc.
>
> And also TIPC cannot use with SM component, because TIPC use shared memory as well for communication between processes on the same node.
>
> Please kindly check the appendix. Thank you.
>
> /Xin
>
> On 08/17/2011 03:15 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
>> Is your code self-contained in a single component?
>>
>> If it's a small (compressed) tarball, just send it to the list. Otherwise, you might want to post it somewhere like bitbucket.org where people can download and look at it.
>>

>> On Aug 17, 2011, at 4:00 AM, Xin He wrote:
>>
>>> Hi developers,
>>>
>>> I have ran TIPC BTL component with the tools that recommended. After fixing some major bugs, I think the code is ready to be reviewed.
>>> I understand that a form has to be signed before OMPI can accept code. My organization is preparing that and soon a form will be sent.
>>> But in the meantime, can someone review my code please? Where should I send to?
>>>
>>> Thank you.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Xin

> ** **
> ** WARNING: This email contains an attachment of a very suspicious type. **
> ** You are urged NOT to open this attachment unless you are absolutely **
> ** sure it is legitimate. Opening this attachment may cause irreparable **
> ** damage to your computer and your files. If you have any questions **
> ** about the validity of this message, PLEASE SEEK HELP BEFORE OPENING IT. **
> ** **
> ** This warning was added by the IU Computer Science Dept. mail scanner. **

For corporate legal information go to: