Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Building Error
From: Larry Baker (baker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-16 14:36:09

Matthew,

What configure options did you use?

I can try to replicate your findings, as best I can, using the Intel
compiler on my desktop Mac (Leopard). One thing I want to investigate
is which libutil is supposed to be linked. There is no -L in the
failing link step. Is that possibly the error?

I have PGI and about five other compilers on our cluster. I'll get to
OpenMPI 1.4.3 with all those as soon as I fetch the latest versions
and reinstall my cluster software (Rocks just came out with 5.4.3).

Larry Baker
US Geological Survey
650-329-5608
baker_at_[hidden]