Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] bug report-
From: Shiqing Fan (fan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-09 08:55:05

Hi Renyong,

If the same problem occurs under Linux, then the Boost.MPI library might
have compatible issues with Open MPI, but it still needs to be verified.

However, I'm also confused why the simple code didn't work for you. The
only guess is the environment is messed up by different MPI
implementations, that the launched mpi processes are several 'singleton'
jobs which have all rank 0.

Regards,
Shiqing