Subject: [OMPI devel] bug report-
From: renyong.yang (yangrenyong_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-08 11:31:24

 Run time environment of mine is Windows 7, with the unstable
OpenMPI_v1.5.3-2_win32.exe<http://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/v1.5/downloads/OpenMPI_v1.5.3-2_win32.exe>
release
for Windows, together with Microsoft Compute Cluster Pack. Additionally I'm
using Boost.MPI library v1.47 compiled by mingw, I write those following
codes:
int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
mpi::environment env(argc, argv); // Boost.MPI class
boost::mpi::communicator worldCom; // Boost.MPI class
std::cout << "rank():" << worldCom.rank() << std::endl;
        worldCom.barrier();

return 0;
}
and successfully compiled and linked with your library as "a.exe" by mingw,
however, if I run it:
>mpirun -np 4 a.exe
the command will create 4 process with the same rank "0", I wonder if it's
the bug of your unstable release for windows?
BTW, can you publish the Visual studio project to the subversion? Thanks
very much.