Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Open MPI + HWLOC + Static build issue
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-03 12:18:49

Le 03/08/2011 16:47, Jeff Squyres a écrit :
> Err.. I don't quite understand. How exactly are you configuring? If I
> do this:

He's using contrib/platform/ornl/ornl_configure_self_contained

I reproduced here on SLES10 with
    ./configure --enable-static --disable-shared
--with-wrapper-ldflags=-static --disable-dlopen --enable-contrib-no-build=vt
and
    make -j 8 orted_LDFLAGS=-all-static all

Sorry, I mixed LDFLAGS=-static (works in hwloc) and
--with-wrapper-ldflags=-static (don't know what it exactly does in OMPI,
but -static doesn't get passed to hwloc checks) indeed

Brice