Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [TIPC BTL] test programmes
From: Eugene Loh (eugene.loh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-01 18:03:04

  NAS Parallel Benchmarks are self-verifying.

Another option is the MPI Testing Tool
http://www.open-mpi.org/projects/mtt/ but it might be more trouble than
it's worth.

(INCIDENTALLY, THERE ARE TRAC TROUBLES WITH THE THREE LINKS AT THE
BOTTOM OF THAT PAGE! COULD SOMEONE TAKE A LOOK?)

If you do decide to explore MTT,
http://www.open-mpi.org/projects/mtt/svn.php tells you how to do a
Subversion checkout. It's a test harness. For the tests themselves,
look in mtt/trunk/samples/*-template.ini for examples of what tests to
run. Whether you want to pursue this route depends on whether you're
serious about doing lots of testing.