Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] orte question
From: Greg Watson (g.watson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-25 14:25:03

Ralph,

The output format looks good, but I'm not sure it's quite correct. If I run the mpirun command, I see the following:

mpirun:47520:num nodes:1:num jobs:2
jobid:0:state:RUNNING:slots:0:num procs:0
jobid:1:state:RUNNING:slots:1:num procs:4
process:x:rank:0:pid:47522:node:greg.local:state:SYNC REGISTERED
process:x:rank:1:pid:47523:node:greg.local:state:SYNC REGISTERED
process:x:rank:2:pid:47524:node:greg.local:state:SYNC REGISTERED
process:x:rank:3:pid:47525:node:greg.local:state:SYNC REGISTERED

Seems to indicate there are two jobs, but one of them has 0 procs. Is that expected? Not a huge problem, since I can just ignore the job with 0 procs.

Greg