Subject: [OMPI devel] shmem error msg
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-23 16:02:01

Whenever I run valgrind on orterun (or any OMPI tool), I get the following error msg:

A system call failed during shared memory initialization that should
not have. It is likely that your MPI job will now either abort or
experience performance degradation.

  Local host: Ralph
  System call: shm_unlink(2)
  Error: Function not implemented (errno 78)

It's coming out of open-rte/help-opal-shmem-posix.txt.

Everything continues, so I'm not sure what this is all about. Anyone recognize this???

It's on the trunk, running on a Mac, vanilla configure.
Ralph