Subject: [OMPI devel] Open MPI v1.5 status
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-22 17:26:37

I was supposed to send this earlier this week, but in the hustle and bustle of the MPI Forum, I didn't get to it until now. Sorry, folks!

It seems that we're missing another major ARM assembly file (my ARM contact just pinged me earlier saying that he finally tested again today and found that we're still missing it). It's a trivial fix that I've filed a CMR for.

George: once all the pending CMRs are committed, please make an RC and post it to the web site.

Thanks!

For corporate legal information go to: