Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI svn-full] svn:open-mpi r24830
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-14 10:26:26

On Jul 14, 2011, at 10:16 AM, Yevgeny Kliteynik wrote:

> Also, besides checking if compilation works (assuming that I get
> this file), I have no way checking if linkage also works...

You can AC_LINK_IFELSE to see if the symbols you need are in the libraries.

Er... I'm sorry, I should have noticed this earlier. :-( We usually check for types in headers *and* use AC_LINK_IFELSE to ensure that we can actually link against those symbols as well. You should add this in the ompi_check_openib.m4 testing.

For corporate legal information go to: