Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI svn-full] svn:open-mpi r24830
From: Terry Dontje (terry.dontje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-14 07:24:04

I do but my machine room's power is down so I don't have access to it
right now. I will grope around once it comes up to see what it has. I
also have sent email to our IB team for some direction.

--td

On 7/14/2011 2:42 AM, Yevgeny Kliteynik wrote:
> [adding Terry]
>
> On 14-Jul-11 2:49 AM, Eugene Loh wrote:
>>> I have a pair of old machines running Solaris 11 Express (aka "SunOS 5.11 snv_151a November 2010").
>>> These have IB Verbs support, but there is no such header. In fact, /usr/include/inifiband has no sub-directories.
>> +1
>>
>> (That is, no such header and not even any subdirectories on a very recent version of Solaris 11: snv_168.)
> Makes sense. But I believe that these Solaris installations
> just don't have Subnet Manager, so they are not supposed to
> have these headers anyway. What I don't know is what headers
> are installed as part of the SM installation.
> Does anybody have a Solaris machine with Subnet Manager?
>
> -- YK
>

>>> I may be able to do some testing eventually, but now is not a good time.

Oracle
Developer Tools Engineering | +1.781.442.2631
Oracle *- Performance Technologies*
95 Network Drive, Burlington, MA 01803

picture