Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI svn-full] svn:open-mpi r24830
From: Paul H. Hargrove (PHHargrove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-13 19:31:42

On 7/13/2011 4:20 PM, Yevgeny Kliteynik wrote:

>> > Finally, are you sure that infiniband/complib/cl_types_osd.h exists on all platforms? (e.g., Solaris) I know you said you don't have any Solaris machines to test with, but you should ping Oracle directly for some testing -- Terry might not be paying attention to this specific thread...
> I'll check it, but my guess would be that Solaris doesn't have it.
> AFAIK Solaris doesn't use OpenFabrics OpenSM - it has a separate
> subnet manager, so I can't assume that it has.
> So right now the dynamic SL will probably not work on Solaris
> (though it won't break the compilation).

I have a pair of old machines running Solaris 11 Express (aka "SunOS
5.11 snv_151a November 2010").
These have IB Verbs support, but there is no such header. In fact,
/usr/include/inifiband has no sub-directories.

I may be able to do some testing eventually, but now is not a good time.

-Paul

Future Technologies Group