Cool. Then can we hold off pushing this into the trunk for a couple days until I get a chance to test it? Monday COB does not give me much time since we just got the new patch on Friday COB (the RFC gave us 2 weeks to review the original patch). Would waiting until next Thursday/Friday COB be too disruptive? That should give me and maybe Ralph enough time to test and send any further feedback.
On Jun 17, 2011, at 5:59 PM, Wesley Bland wrote:
> I believe that it does. I made quite a few changes in the last checkin though I didn't run your specific test this afternoon. I'll be able to try it later this evening but it should be easy to test now that it's synced with the trunk again.
> On Jun 17, 2011 5:32 PM, "Josh Hursey" <jjhursey_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > Does this include a fix for the problem I reported with mpirun-hosted processes?
> > If not I would ask that we holding off on putting it into the trunk
> > until that particular bug is addressed. From my experience tackling
> > this particular issues requires some code refactoring, which should
> > probably be done once in the trunk instead of two possibly disruptive
> > commits.
> > -- Josh
> > On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 5:18 PM, Wesley Bland <wbland_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >> This is a reminder that the Resilient ORTE RFC is set to go into the trunk
> >> on Monday at COB.
> >> I've updated the code with a few of the changes that were mentioned on and
> >> off the list (moved code out of orted_comm.c, errmgr_set_callback returns
> >> previous callback, post_startup function, corrected normal termination
> >> issues). Please take another look at it if you have any interest. The code
> >> can be found here:
> >> https://bitbucket.org/wesbland/resilient-orte/
> >> Thanks,
> >> Wesley Bland
> > --
> > Joshua Hursey
> > Postdoctoral Research Associate
> > Oak Ridge National Laboratory
> > http://users.nccs.gov/~jjhursey