Subject: [OMPI devel] Open-MPI on TIPC
From: Xin He I (xin.i.he_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-13 04:39:09

Hi,

I just started working on adding a BTL module of TIPC (Transparent Inter-process Communication) for Open-mpi.

My coworker post this topic a year ago : http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/devel/2010/05/7914.php

I read the thread. I am wondering if someone could provide the documents mentioned. A few unofficial documents or explanation
of how to add a BTL module will be of great help to me :)

Regards,
Xin