Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] F90 open-mpi module bug
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-21 06:46:15

Nick's right - changing your test program to use ierr instead of 0 makes it compile on OMPI for me. Hence, the F90 module is actually doing exactly what it is supposed to do: tell you when you have a compile time error in your code. :)

I'm not sure why it compiles for you on MPICH - perhaps they don't have an explicit F90 interface for MPI_ABORT...?

Sent from my phone. No type good.