Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] F90 open-mpi module bug
From: N.M. Maclaren (nmm1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-21 06:13:43

On May 21 2011, Dan Reynolds wrote:

> ./test_driver.F90:12.39: call mpi_abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, -1, 0)

It's unlikely to provoke that particular error, but that call is erroneous.
It should be something like:

    integer :: ierror
    call mpi_abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, 1, ierror)

Negative error numbers aren't forbidden, but aren't advisable. However,
passing a constant to an INTENT(OUT) argument is a serious no-no.

I can imagine compilers where it might provoke that error, but I doubt
that it is the cause. It's worth fixing and retrying, anyway.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.