Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] IO forwarding
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-19 22:05:45

We're not using the tool, but we are interested in the IO forwarding framework that allow external tools to attach/detach.

  george.

On May 19, 2011, at 17:48 , Ralph Castain wrote:

> Anyone out there using the orte-iof tool? I very much doubt it, but wanted to check before deleting it.
>
> Also, do we need to retain the ability for outside tools to attach to OMPI's io forwarding system? It's a bit of code to maintain, but I'll leave it if someone actually intends to use this to forward io outside of OMPI.
>
> Ralph

"To preserve the freedom of the human mind then and freedom of the press, every spirit should be ready to devote itself to martyrdom; for as long as we may think as we will, and speak as we think, the condition of man will proceed in improvement."
  -- Thomas Jefferson, 1799