Subject: [OMPI devel] Multiple Memory Pools
From: Rolf vandeVaart (rvandevaart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-16 17:52:30

I see in the sm BTL that there is the concept of memory affinity and the potential to support multiple memory pools. I am curious if anyone is making use of that feature? I am looking in the function sm_btl_first_time_init() in the btl_sm.c file.

Thanks,
Rolf

confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by